At AE the gospel is at the core of what we do. Our missions are holistic and aim to engage entire cities with the good news of Jesus Christ. We have a passion to meet the urgent need of theological education for church leaders in Africa and is committed to helping train godly leadership, equipping church ministers to be faithful to the Gospel, and to grow the church. Unfortunately, in many parts of Africa the local pastors are not trained at all which often leads to pastors unknowingly spreading a false Gospel.
Pastor Training Courses (PTC) are an important way that African Enterprise works in partnership with the local church in Africa. These courses are offered to those already in Christian leadership positions in their local church or other ministries. AE wants to equip them with solid skills in understanding and teaching God’s word so that they may be even more effective in what they do. Training the local church leaders is a big need and through AE we provide the necessary training programs.
All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work. 2 Tim 3:16-17
Let us pray for the Pastor’s Training Course,
· That AE, through the PTC bring the richness of the Gospel to life in the local churches
· That the PTC keep bringing the African church to maturity in Christ by the delivery of training to the church leaders that result in a better understanding and handling of God’s word.
· For financial support to make these courses self-sustaining
· For the lecturers to have an increased mission awareness in their home churches
· That the true Gospel of repentance and forgiveness in Jesus’ name would be preached in all of Africa, and that false ‘gospels’ would be revealed.
Let us pray for the discipleship and follow up of new believers
· That the church will effectively support the new believers on their journey
· That enough resources will be available in order to assist the new believers to stay active
· To give understanding of God’s Word but also embed trust
· That lives can be transformed to accomplish His purpose
· To provide opportunities for personal growth and spiritual formation that strengthen the new believers in their Christian walk
· That the African church will be empowered to help all the new believers study the bible and apply its truths in their daily lives.
Let us pray for the unity of churches in approaching new believers
· That the true Gospel will be shared and a fire will be ignited
· For the effective follow up of new believers
· Please grant our leadership a plan for growth and development
· For more churches to enrol in our school of evangelism and partner with us on mission
Ben Campbell (Sydney) is the CEO Africa Enterprise.